If you want to improve your life and do things that you really want to do you have to think about your life.
So – I challenge you to take some quiet time and really think about what went well for you this past year and what did not go so well.
- Think about what you did that you set out to do and you actually did it.
- Think about what you never really got around to doing but really wished you did.
- Think about your bucket list – what are your “pipe dreams” that you want to do.
- Would you eat better?
- Would you enjoy your journey more and not focus so much on the process?
- Would you not sweat all the details?
- Do you need to focus more on what really matters?
- What DOES really matter?
- Would you call your mom/dad more?
- Would you spend more time with your wife or kids?
- Would you SCHEDULE more down time to do what you REALLY love?
BUT the challenge to all of this is that you have to be able to sit down and concentrate and think.
THAT is the challenge…
Happy New Year to you and yours. Thank you so much for reading and hanging with me on my blog this year.